Friday, April 17, 2009

Here's to CoUnTrY jAm that won't see us this year :(
I'm getting so excited for the summer to FINALLY be here... just sad we
can't keep on with the tradition....
...Considering me and Alyssa both have new additions, things have changed...
in a good way though!
For the past few years, us girls in the family take a little vacation
to party with some country music!
It started with Sabrina and I...
Then my mom, Jordon, and Alyssa came...


Then last year Chris and Lucy joined the crew...


It is so much fun getting away for a week and listening to country music...concert after
concert... laying by the pool... shopping and soaking up the sun! can't get much better than that :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lyndee! It was so good to hear from you! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Your little guy is adorable! I hope all is well for you guys! keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lyndee, I'm a common blog-snooper and came across yours! Your little guy is so cute, I'm glad you are both doing well!

    ReplyDelete